级别: 普通会员
只看该作者 88  发表于: 2009-06-21
咩咩DJ 加了好多心里测验。。。 有些满准的。。。

加油哦。。
级别: 论坛版主

只看该作者 89  发表于: 2009-06-22
小绿茶,你想要听的是 Katy Perry 的 Thinking Of You 吧~这里就献给喜欢这首歌的朋友们吧~

Katy Perry <Thinking Of You >
[pre]Comparisons are easily done Once you've had a taste of perfectionLike an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest oneI still got the seed You said move on Where do I go I guess second best Is all I will knowCause when I'm with him I am thinking of you Thinking of you What *you* would do if You were the one Who was spending the nightOh I wish that I Was looking into your eyesYou're like an Indian summer In the middle of winterLike a hard candy With a surprise centerHow do I get better Once I've had the best You said there'sTons of fish in the water So the waters I will testHe kissed my lips I taste your mouth He pulled me in I was disgusted with myself Cause when I'm with himI am thinking of you Thinking of you What you would do ifYou were the one Who was spending the nightOh I wish that I Was looking into...You're the best And yes I do regret How I could let myselfLet you go Now the lesson's learnedI touched it I was burned Oh I think you should knowCause when I'm with him I am thinking of you Thinking of you What you would do if You were the one Who was spending the nightOh I wish that I Was looking into your eyes Looking into your eyes Looking into your eyes Oh won't you walk through And bust in the door And take me awayOh no more mistakes Cause in your eyes I'd like https://www.youtube.com/v/PxuXldmk98kto stay... [/pre]
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册